Copyright

(c) 2009 - 2024 (MEM)

Please keep in mind that, unless otherwise noted, everything on my blog is copyright material of some sort. Either by me (as picture taker, writer, creator) or more importantly by the designer of the needlework pieces I present. If you promise to be copyright mindful, my promise to you is to do my best to provide you enough information in my post for you to obtain your own legal copy. Please be respectful of these copyrights and not take business away from our wonderful designers. Thank you.
............. . ."She looks for wool and flax and works with her hands in delight" Proverbs 31:13 NAS


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Miss Maddie's Mishap

Someone broke a nail this past weekend!

6 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Poor thing; hope she heals quickly. When women complain about breaking a nail (that irritates me) I think we should wrap their hands and make them wear the cone of shame. That would stop them whining! :)

Parsley said...

OUCH! Our Golden did that and she just kept licking at it. Luckily for her I was able to treat at home without this set-up. Poor girl. :-(

I see her ducky near though. Is she still able to play?

Sun City Stitcher said...

It happend late Saturday and I got the fun job of pulling it off. Her nail was just barely hanging on and she was limping. Aside from the yelp after the pull (and some blood) she seemed fine. I called the emergency vet and we decided to get her to her regular vet on Monday am. Turns out licking adds bacteria, so they treated it, bandaged it and gave me some anitibiotics and pain meds. Oh, and of course the megaphone/lampshade. She is adapting well and running and playing - she is supposed to be resting it!!

Daffycat said...

Oh no! Maddie's in the cone of shame! Poor girl, I hope her toenail heals quickly.

Debby said...

Poor Maddie - she looks miserable. I hope she recuperates very quickly and loses the "cone"!

Front Range Stitcher said...

A good case of the cure being worse than the injury; the lampshade thingy has got to be the most annoying presence in Maddies world right now. Hope she heals quickly. Poor, poor puppy.