Copyright

(c) 2009 - 2024 (MEM)

Please keep in mind that, unless otherwise noted, everything on my blog is copyright material of some sort. Either by me (as picture taker, writer, creator) or more importantly by the designer of the needlework pieces I present. If you promise to be copyright mindful, my promise to you is to do my best to provide you enough information in my post for you to obtain your own legal copy. Please be respectful of these copyrights and not take business away from our wonderful designers. Thank you.
............. . ."She looks for wool and flax and works with her hands in delight" Proverbs 31:13 NAS


Monday, March 12, 2012

Rotation Project - Fancy Wrap

I seem to be going along with my rotation system and WIP/UFO reduction quite well having finished quite a bit. This week I selected a Needlepoint project from around 2005. I am not 100 percent sure of the year, but I know it was from my Raleigh ANG Chapter so it would have to be sometime between early 2000 and May of 2007. I think it was a later project, so I am guessing 2005.

I may see about a second color besides the red to fill in the alternating spaces, but my "kit" is mainly red - canvas and threads with the gold metallic as the foundation rows. The thread is a red Soie Cristale.


Here are some details of the project.
Have a GREAT day!!!!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Mary,

I did this project (in blue) and actually finished it. I have picutres of it on my tree in NC, but it was lost in the move to Japan, unfortunately. The stitching part goes pretty fast, but I was a little shaky on the finishing (because it involved glue!) Can't wait to see your finished piece.

Pamela
http://hokkaidokudasai.blogspot.com/