Copyright

(c) 2009 - 2024 (MEM)

Please keep in mind that, unless otherwise noted, everything on my blog is copyright material of some sort. Either by me (as picture taker, writer, creator) or more importantly by the designer of the needlework pieces I present. If you promise to be copyright mindful, my promise to you is to do my best to provide you enough information in my post for you to obtain your own legal copy. Please be respectful of these copyrights and not take business away from our wonderful designers. Thank you.
............. . ."She looks for wool and flax and works with her hands in delight" Proverbs 31:13 NAS


Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Flower Patch and Miss Maddie Updates

Well, Miss Maddie is going much better and mom is happy she finally pooped last night! She is putting some weight on her leg and getting a bit sassy, so I know she is well to being back to normal. This will be the harder part keeping her calm when she feels and thinks she is just fine! Still needs the e-collar when not supervised since the staples will not come out until May 24. Here is one thing she still does best:

Go to Miss Maddie's World for more frequent and detail updates if interested.

Also, I am about done with Flower Patch. I needed to decide if I was going to leave it this way or add the WDW (Weekes Dye Works) Mascara to the center area around the flowers. Well yesterday while home waiting for the dog to poop, I decided to fill it in. I am about half done and ran out of floss, but hope to have the finished photo for you soon.


That is about all for now. Have a great week everyone!!

6 comments:

gracie said...

Miss Maddie looks comfy and I hope she continues to do well. I love the flowers!

Peggy Lee said...

I haven't been able to read any blogs since March so I don't know what's been going on with Miss Maddie...I do hope she's doing well.

OHMYGOODNESS ... Flower Patch is so beautiful! My needle holding fingers are really getting twitchy looking at all these beauties!

Parsley said...

So happy for a good update. I know she will under 'cage arrest' for many weeks but she'll be back to running in no time! I've reopened my blog and wanted to say hi.

Lynn said...

I'm glad to hear that Miss Maddie is progressing well. She'll be back to her old self in no time!
Flower Patch is just beautiful! I have version II of this design in my stash. It's all kitted up and ready to go. Seeing yours makes me want to get started on mine now!

Kalu V said...

flower patch is so pretty! love the bright colors !!!

Anna van Schurman said...

The good news is the time will fly. It's so hard keeping a dog still--especially since their grasp of the English language is so lacking! Good luck.